Saturday, March 28, 2020

BLANK JOURNALS


I don't go out of my way to collect blank journals but sometimes I have a few because I couldn't resist their bindings. A stellar example is Sasha Mosolov's (go HERE for more information):


BETHLEHEM '97: Size is 3.25" x 2-1/8". This is a blank journal given as a keepsake during the 1997 Miniature Book Society Annual Conclave. I call it a blank journal today but I believe it was intended as an autograph book. Signed by maker/donor Michael Canoso:




*

Here are some projects that have come out of the blank journals to turn them into miniature books:

THE COVID-19 JOURNAL
By Eileen R. Tabios
(March 2020)
The journal's illustrated text is published in Otoliths, 2020 [link forthcoming]







***

from beyond my window: the Covid-19 Poems 
By Donna Fleischer 
(April 2020) Size: 1-7/8" x 2.25"
Go HERE for more information, including its text.





***

THE SECRETS OF POETS: AN ANTHOLOGY
More information HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment